Field of Employment
Dept. of Nuclear &
Nuclear Power Engineering
Electric Power Engineering
Plasma/Fusion Science and Engineering
Nuclear Fuel Cycle
► Position : Assistant/Associate/Full Professor,College of Engineering/ College of IS&T
► Salary : Commensurate with qualifications and experiences
► Institution : KAIST (www.kaist.edu)
► Location : Daedok Science Town (Yuseong-gu Daejeon Republic of Korea)
► Review Date : Immediately
► By the time of employment, candidates must hold or be about to earn a PhD degree in relevant disciplines, with strong proven records of internationally competitive research and publications.
► Strong commitments to teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels, supervising graduate studies, and actively developing sponsored research programs.
► Abilities and willingness to pursue multidisciplinary studies as opportunity allows.
► Simply send email stating your intention to apply and include the following information (your CV and
research/teaching statement will be welcome):
- Contact information (name, photo, phone, email, mailing address)
- Education, including GPA for each degree
- Research/Professional experience
- List of academic publications along with a maximum of three selected papers (in electronic form) that can represent your academic achievements
- Contact information for 3 or more references (name, affiliation, position/title, email, phone, relation to the
- Statement of research agenda, including long-term research vision and creative ideas, and teaching interests
► There is no specific application submission deadline, and the submitted applications will be reviewed by the
search committee immediately upon receipt.
► For more details, you may contact the department head with above-mentioned contact information.
► Application Form : http://www.kaist.edu/english/02_faculty/01_recruit_02.php
Prof. Gyuseong Cho
Department of Nuclear and Quantum Engineering, KAIST
335 Gwahangno (373-1 Guseong-dong), Yuseong-gu
Daejeon, 305-701, Republic of Korea
Phone ; +83-42-350-3821
Fax : +83-42-350-3810
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org